Call For Papers
The Coin Conference has a specific focus on circulating coins as part of a country’s currency strategy. This includes design, security and cost-effective production, as well as handling, distribution and management in circulation.
Sharing your experiences and case studies makes the conference a valuable experience for all delegates, sparking discussion and passing on best practice for the specification, issue, handling, processing and circulation of coins.
As the only event in the calendar to focus on circulating coins as part of countries’ currency strategies, we are eager to hear from industry experts with case studies and technological developments to share such as:
- Cash, payments and the circulating coin environment
- Cost impact and reduction
- Meeting demand and engaging the public
- Innovation in materials and distribution models
- The note/coin boundary and optimal denomination structures
- Optimisation of coins in circulation
- Recirculation and recycling
- Sustainability and minimising the impact of coins on the environment
How to Submit Your Abstract
If you would like to present a paper, you are invited to send a 200-word abstract on your topic or case study via the form below by 30 June 2022.
You can also contact us with any questions you have about presenting [email protected]